The dumping House or club morvai on 26 st in chicago

General Discussion Forgotten Chicago Forum
Explore Forgotten Chicago
Feel free to discuss anything related to the website here. 
The dumping House or club morvai on 26 st in chicago
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.wi.res.rr.com)
Date: June 03, 2011 09:38PM

I know that the two of them went out of business back in the 1980's , but did any of them move or what happen to them . Im just wondering . The Tow of them had good food in chicago . My mother use to send me there to club Monrovia back then when it was on 26 st in chicago . I heard that they moved out to berywn in the 1980's thats the last I heard of them . If anyone can shed some light on them please let me Know . I would like to know what you liked about the too of them being czech food restaurants . I use to love them the food that they cooked was great .I have been to klas on cermak road in berwyn . There was also a little czech restaurant over there back in the 1980's I cant remember there name , But my mom , my grandmother also use to eat there also . If you can also shed some light on the small restaurant on cermak rd . I would love to remember the name but its been too long .

Options: ReplyQuote

AD:

Re: The dumping House or club morvai on 26 st in chicago
Posted by: billyfrank (---.tampfl.fios.verizon.net)
Date: June 13, 2011 02:53PM

the Dumpling House moved to corner Joilet Rd and Harlem (around 33rd Str)..now Mexican. There were 2 Czech restuarants on the norht side of 22nd Street, in 7000 and or 7100 blocks, you referrring to these 2, the names?

Options: ReplyQuote

AD:

Home | Columns | Articles | Features | Links | Forum | Mission Statement | Staff | Media & Press | Maps | FAQ | Contact