The dumping House or club morvai on 26 st in chicago
The dumping House or club morvai on 26 st in chicago
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.wi.res.rr.com)
Date: June 03, 2011 09:38PM

I know that the two of them went out of business back in the 1980's , but did any of them move or what happen to them . Im just wondering . The Tow of them had good food in chicago . My mother use to send me there to club Monrovia back then when it was on 26 st in chicago . I heard that they moved out to berywn in the 1980's thats the last I heard of them . If anyone can shed some light on them please let me Know . I would like to know what you liked about the too of them being czech food restaurants . I use to love them the food that they cooked was great .I have been to klas on cermak road in berwyn . There was also a little czech restaurant over there back in the 1980's I cant remember there name , But my mom , my grandmother also use to eat there also . If you can also shed some light on the small restaurant on cermak rd . I would love to remember the name but its been too long .

Re: The dumping House or club morvai on 26 st in chicago
Posted by: billyfrank (---.tampfl.fios.verizon.net)
Date: June 13, 2011 02:53PM

the Dumpling House moved to corner Joilet Rd and Harlem (around 33rd Str)..now Mexican. There were 2 Czech restuarants on the norht side of 22nd Street, in 7000 and or 7100 blocks, you referrring to these 2, the names?

Home | Columns | Articles | Features | Links | Forum | Mission Statement | Staff | Media & Press | Maps | FAQ | Contact