Tavern on 50th & S. Wolcott

Questions and Answers (Q&A) Forgotten Chicago Forum
Explore Forgotten Chicago
Have a question about a specific element in Chicago's history? Ask Away! 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Tavern on 50th & S. Wolcott
Date: May 18, 2015 11:25PM

[b]I knew the kennedy girls who live on 51st street between Hermitage and Paulina, That was across the alley from the banquet hall on the north side of the street. Sisters I remember were Sandy, Barbara and Maryann . My friend Stanley married Sandy and his brother Frank married Barbara. I knew them well and thier families.[/b]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2015 08:11PM by Richard Stachowski.

Options: ReplyQuote

AD:

Posted by: SWEDE ()
Date: May 20, 2015 11:57PM

Rich,

Janet lived next to the alley. I don't remember her sisters names. They moved in 1959 after she graduated from Hedges. She hung around with a girl called Pudgee. It's sure a small world. That was 56 years ago.

AD:

Date: May 21, 2015 12:42AM

[b]Pudgee was my buddy Larry's little sister. Pudgee married Dutch (Richard Graborek) but got devorced some years later.He was found dead in a gulch in Arizona from what I was told. She later had a stroke and lost her voice. Her daughter in on face book cooney kuhnhofer. We may have been talking about the same family. .Pudgee hung with Barb also.Well I'm sure there was only one Pudgee in the neihborhood.[/b]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2015 12:49AM by Richard Stachowski.

AD:

Posted by: SWEDE ()
Date: May 24, 2015 07:54PM

Sorry to hear that about Pudgee.

AD:

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Home | Columns | Articles | Features | Links | Forum | Mission Statement | Staff | Media & Press | Maps | FAQ | Contact