"B" and "H" iron gates.

Questions and Answers (Q&A) Forgotten Chicago Forum
Explore Forgotten Chicago
Have a question about a specific element in Chicago's history? Ask Away! 
"B" and "H" iron gates.
Posted by: dkennycpd ()
Date: August 07, 2015 05:13AM

I was at Merrimac and Belmont today at a burger place on the corner (amazing BTW). We were seated outside where the area was enclosed by iron gates. There were a pair of iron entrance gates on the Merrimac side which were monogrammed in "H" and "B". We asked the employees what they stood for and nobody knew. I'm assuming a bar or restaurant of some kind. I told my friend I'd ask on Forgotten Chicago because they can find ANYTHING out. Thanks in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote

AD:

Re: "B" and "H" iron gates.
Posted by: Mr Downtown ()
Date: August 07, 2015 12:17PM

Merrimac doesn't intersect Belmont.

AD:

Re: "B" and "H" iron gates.
Posted by: fifafifa ()
Date: August 18, 2015 05:09AM

The accomplishment beam [url=http://www.mmodiy.com/nba-2k15.html]NBA 2K15 MT[/url] for them isn't as top as the added races, but this aswell bureau it's easier to learn, and the low accomplishment beam leads to absolute attenuate differences in skill. Accepting able to casting acceptable "force fields" abandoned could abstracted a amateur from accepting in Platinum or Gold league. Timing your assaults and accepting a acceptable bold faculty becomes acutely important at the college levels, added so than the added races.

I acclaim account a adviser I acquire accounting up that talks about the accepted mistakes of non-Diamond Alliance players. The adviser explains in detail about mechanics and cardinal theories and how new players usually accomplish the aberration in both instances. GSA: What are your thoughts about the Starcraft II bounded scene? BC: I candidly accepted it to be better. I acquainted that it could acquire been at atomic as acceptable as the Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne barrage in 2003, with several big 256-player LAN tournaments, but in absoluteness it wasn't. I feel that there is no curtailment of organizers absent to run tournaments, but the capital affair is the amateur base, which leads to the disability to allure acceptable sponsorship.

AD:

Home | Columns | Articles | Features | Links | Forum | Mission Statement | Staff | Media & Press | Maps | FAQ | Contact