Baby Loves Disco arrives in Chicago 10/23!

Forgotten Chicago Sightings Forgotten Chicago Forum
Explore Forgotten Chicago
Noticed something interesting? Let us know about it! 
Baby Loves Disco arrives in Chicago 10/23!
Posted by: ckachelmuss (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: October 16, 2011 05:32PM

Baby Loves Disco is back in Chicago for a fun afternoon dance party event! The Beauty Bar in Chicago will be transformed into a child proof disco as toddlers, preschoolers and parents looking for a break from boring weekend playdates let loose! It is an afternoon dance party featuring real music spun and mixed by real djs blending classic disco tunes from the 70s & 80s guaranteed to get those little booties moving and grooving!

The Baby Loves Disco Superhero Tour celebrates everybody’s inner superhero, and proves that moms, dads and kids of all sizes all have special powers worthy of superhero status. Families are invited to come in costume or just as they are, joining the Baby Loves Disco nation.

Date: Chicago, Sunday 10/23

Venue: Beauty Bar - 1444 W Chicago ave, Chicago

Time: 12-3pm

Ticket Cost: $15 per walking human

TICKETS: Purchase your tickets [b][url=http://www.babylovesdisco.tickets.musictoday.com/BabyLovesDisco/calendar.aspx]HERE[/url][/b] before they sell out! Sponsored by H&M, Creativity for Kids and Cleanwell.

Mom and More Disclosure: I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!

Options: ReplyQuote

AD:

Re: Baby Loves Disco arrives in Chicago 10/23!
Posted by: HOLTANEK (---.dsl.emhril.sbcglobal.net)
Date: November 08, 2011 05:51PM

Disco STILL SUCKS!!!

AD:

Posted by: davey7 (---.dsl.chcgil.ameritech.net)
Date: November 11, 2011 05:57PM

You wouldn't hare dared to say that on the South Side back in the day.

AD:

Posted by: HOLTANEK (---.dsl.emhril.sbcglobal.net)
Date: November 11, 2011 10:51PM

True, it was a phenomenon for a while. Sad how the general public embraces and defends the lamest trends...Jusy my opinion

AD:

Home | Columns | Articles | Features | Links | Forum | Mission Statement | Staff | Media & Press | Maps | FAQ | Contact