Eddie Schwartz Radio show!
Eddie Schwartz Radio show!
Posted by: Judy (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: March 20, 2011 07:58PM

He had such a wonderful show, I really missed him after he retired. I was reminded of him while reading someones post about hearing Richard Crowe on Eds show.

Well on Halloween every year, Rich would visit Eds show and discuss all things ghostly and scary!I used to record those shows ( Rich would come on at midnight)and listen to them the next day. I still have them. :)

I pull them out and listen to them every now and again! Eddie was such an interesting host!

Rest in peace Ed!

Re: Eddie Schwartz Radio show!
Posted by: Kchi (---.dsl.chcgil.sbcglobal.net)
Date: March 21, 2011 12:02PM

Obviously because of our interest in Chicago history, my favorite memories is when he would do the Chicago history shows. I believe at one time he had two guests, one who was a fireman and the other I think was a professor.

Can anybody identify the guests?

Re: Eddie Schwartz Radio show!
Posted by: West Town (---.elgin.edu)
Date: November 16, 2011 02:32PM

Kchi, I want to say the fireman was Ken Little, I can still hear Eddie's voice "Ken Little Senior Fire Alarm Operator and unofficial historian for the Chicago Fire Department". I maybe mistaken but was the second person a Fire or Police Dept. Chaplin? I LOVED and looked forward to when Eddie had the Chicago Shows.

West Town

Home | Columns | Articles | Features | Links | Forum | Mission Statement | Staff | Media & Press | Maps | FAQ | Contact