American Family Soap/Kirk's soap

General Discussion Forgotten Chicago Forum
Explore Forgotten Chicago
Feel free to discuss anything related to the website here. 
American Family Soap/Kirk's soap
Posted by: herb (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: February 29, 2008 08:22PM

Hi - This is my first visit to your website and my first message. Wanted to let U know that I really enjoyed seeing the American Family Soap ghost ad, and U are absolutely correct-the successor company is still in business. In fact, i am holding a soap wrapper that some of your viewers may be interested in. It is red,white and blue, and on the front is entitled "Kirk's Original Coco Castile" . The label makes reference to "healthy, beautiful skin since 1839 and indicates that it is Pure Botanical Coconut Oil Soap. I purchased it a few weeks ago @ the Fruitful Yield Health Store on Golf rd in Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates. The Co address is listed as Kirk's Natural LLC< 1820 Airport Exchange Blvd, Erlanger KY 41018.ph 1-800-82-kirks, website is www.kirksnatural.com. It is made in USA also !

Reading your descriptor on Kirk's predecessor co jogged my memory. Incidentally i feel the product is great, sudses up real well.

Options: ReplyQuote

AD:

Re: American Family Soap/Kirk's soap
Posted by: Jeff_Weiner (---.sub-70-194-97.myvzw.com)
Date: February 11, 2016 03:51AM

Mtt.

Options: ReplyQuote

AD:

Home | Columns | Articles | Features | Links | Forum | Mission Statement | Staff | Media & Press | Maps | FAQ | Contact