Fragments of the West Side is published

General Discussion Forgotten Chicago Forum
Explore Forgotten Chicago
Feel free to discuss anything related to the website here. 
Fragments of the West Side is published
Posted by: gomba306 (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: July 28, 2015 04:16PM

As this website is dedicated to those of us who grew up in Chicago, I thought its viewers might be interested in the following. I have published my book titled, Fragments of the West Side. It chronicles life growing up Italian in the near west side of the city and covers a time span from the middle 1940's through the late 1960's. In my book the interaction between family, friends, our obsession with girls, cars and everyday life are covered in great detail. Numerous pictures showcasing old heighborhoods,classic cars and kids at play are interspursed throughout its pages. Even though my book describes life in the Lincoln Park and near west side of Chicago, I feel that readers from any old Chicago neighborhood will be able to relate to many of its stories. More information and reviews may be found on Amazon.com by its title, Fragments of the West Side.

Thank You

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2015 06:53PM by gomba306.

Options: ReplyQuote

AD:

Re: Fragments of the West Side is published
Posted by: fifafifa (23.27.114.---)
Date: August 18, 2015 05:12AM

"In New Bold Plus, you can go in and yield all of your XP through, yield your accessories through that you've unlocked; which is a big thing, because that agency basically you can do some of the challenges from beforehand on in the bold but with a accomplished new apartment of accessories you never had the aboriginal time or the upgrades. And any Riddler trophies that you've activate are aggregate on both playthroughs."

Hill aswell reveals that Arkham Knight, declared as the bigger bold Rocksteady has anytime made, will not accept any loading screens."No loading screens as you play through the accomplished game," he said. "You can play from the alpha of the bold to the end of the bold and you will not see any loading screens. That's all a absolutely big important affair for us."What's more, the video reveals some new weapons and accessories for Arkham Knight's Batmobile, one of which is an EMP weapon.

[url=http://www.mmodiy.com/nba-2k15.html]NBA 2K15 MT Points[/url]

[url=http://www.mmodiy.com/nba-2k15.html]Cheap NBA 2K15 MT Points[/url]

Options: ReplyQuote

AD:

Home | Columns | Articles | Features | Links | Forum | Mission Statement | Staff | Media & Press | Maps | FAQ | Contact