Grandson and Son of Beefy19

General Discussion Forgotten Chicago Forum
Explore Forgotten Chicago
Feel free to discuss anything related to the website here. 
Grandson and Son of Beefy19
Posted by: 3rdGenBEEFY19 (---.lightspeed.cicril.sbcglobal.net)
Date: November 23, 2012 03:19PM

Hey everyone!! You all remember Beefy 19 in Chicago. Its been near and dear to our family's hearts as well as yours. The Wulfstat family opened the hip diner and saw it all the way through. Red and Florence were there greeting everyone with happy faces and loving sentiments. My grandma and grandpa. This photo has been in our family for years and we want to share our keep sake with the rest of you. If anyone else has any stories, pictures, memories, or questions about Beefy 19, please follow the topic. Thank you.

The Wulfstat Family. (Owners of Beefy 19)

Having trouble uploading photo, email if you want a blast from the past. bbwulfy@aol.com, or check out or facebook Beefy 19 Chicago

Options: ReplyQuote

AD:

Re: Grandson and Son of Beefy19
Posted by: rjmachon (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: November 28, 2012 06:38PM

In the early 1970's I used to eat there all the time. I always thought they would open after the fire. Where's the photo?

AD:

Re: Grandson and Son of Beefy19
Posted by: rjmachon (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: January 23, 2014 12:15AM

In Craigs Lost Chicago, there is a picture of Beefy 19, about four pictures down. That picture has to be from the 60's.

http://www.craigslostchicago.com/lost-eateries.php

AD:

Home | Columns | Articles | Features | Links | Forum | Mission Statement | Staff | Media & Press | Maps | FAQ | Contact